Wednesday, March 5

Untitled 4.

I slept in my parent's room on Monday night. It has been ages since I slept there. I still remember when my brother and I used to sleep with my parents when we were younger, they were memorable and I suddenly missed those times when I would stare out their window every night after everyone was asleep at the passing cars. That was always my time to ponder and pray. That night, I found peace sleeping there, even though I slept after shifting my bed there, was dead tired. It freaked me out but I was also happy to be back there. My parents don't exactly understand me, I feel that they don't but sometimes they seem to be trying. They say they love me, but I will never understand why they sounded me, because I'm not in their shoes. Through it all, I know they know what's best for me. They are my parents after all.

Need to get back to my books. 3 last papers tomorrow, but my Theory exam is up next Monday. Sheesh.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: