Thursday, March 13

My morning.

I awoke at the sound of my vibrating phone this morning. In such haste, I picked up the call and on the other end of the line was dear girl Shu Mei. Asked me about drama practice today. THERE WAS NO PRACTICE. You could have just contacted teacher instead of waking me up. After the short call, I went back to bed but then came another message from dear girl Tan Wen Min asking about drama practice again. Shu Mei, why didn't you text her back! Ok. Then I really went back to sleep after texting Wen Min back. Not long after sleeping, my mum peeped into my room and cheerfully wish me good morning. It's been awhile since mum did that. The last time she did that was when I still slept in her room when I was much younger. But I went back to sleep after that, without any disturbance until 11.30 when I finally woke up. It's great that Kel and Jo is not home. No noise and nonsense around the house.

The 1 week holiday is coming to an end. I haven't done much but bum around. That's what I do best I guess.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: