Wednesday, March 19

Drama and my dinner.

Monday started off not too bad. Had drama practice today and yesterday. We get to skip the day's classes. How cool huh? Yea. It was fun practicing but sometimes when we fooled around too much, we get sounding form teacher. How horrible. The classroom we used to practice was in such horrible state when we first entered. It has not been used since last year. The layer of dust was so think it was so visible. We took quite awhile to clean the place up, to a certain level of cleanliness at least but it was still horrible. I had to open all the windows after that and blast the fan to get rid of that stale smell. Ugh. But drama was fun, nevertheless. Haha.. Those peeps are a whole heap of fun. Enjoyed the 2 days with you peeps.

Went to eat dinner in Kayu with mama and Jo just now. And this is what mum and I ate.
My dinner. Was awesome. Look at the sotong, and the beef rendang over there, and the mixes curries in my rice. Shared with mum,of course. =D
and mum's. Hers was like, so little.

That lil girl ate with us, although she already ate her dinner at 6.

Gosh, I'm so bored.

Heart, Ee Laine.

No comments: