Friday, March 28

I'm back. Hee.. Gosh. High now and I feel like going "whee-ing". Haha.. back to the good old days, Ben Ong would say.

Well, back to here. Had the usual Saturday youth service last week. It was Calvary Youth's very own production. It was GREATTT! You should have been there, yes you reading it, if you weren't there. =P

Stayed over at Emmy's house that night. That's because I didn't want my parents to send me to the Putra Hockey Stadium at 4.45 in the morning the next day for Easter Sunrise Service. My family didn't attend Sunrise Service anyway. I woke up in a daze the next morning at 3.45 [because Emmy's mum had to go early, but we didn't in the end, like how weird. Waking up so early for nuts]. Took my bath, the usual thing and slipped out of my sleeping wear to change into my formal wear. Here's a few pics taken on Saturday when we had practice.

Here's another almost complete fam pic. Kai ye missing this time. [Kai ma, Salby and Kai che, Katrina]. The Chan brothers just couldn't help but interrupt our picture.
With kai che and Jamie. I can't help but say it again Jamie, I love how you highlighted your hair! and Cheah "trying" to bite[?] my hand.

I think there's a few more pics from Annabelle. Will post it up later when I get them.



I changed my spectacles, again. Power went up, again. How horrible. But there's a good side to it. This one's very much nicer. *grins* I caught Jo sleeping in science. Ha!! Caught you guilty with evidence. But she missed nothing important. Mr. Clemmy was just talking about some peeps, when reached puberty, they develop physically but not emotionally and psychologically and teacher was going on about how this will lead them in doing stupid things

taking their life away. Anyway, that's not the point. The POINT is, I caught her sleeping.

The camry is sweeeeeeeet! I know, I know, I'm not a big fan of cars but the camry, oh my word! It's so smooth. OK, I know you're gonna say something like "DUH, it's a camry!" but hey, like I said, not a big fan of cars.


Easter Rally stuff coming along good.

Easter Rally will be held next Friday. At 12.35-2 in our school's[Chatolik High School] lecture hall. All are invited!

Drama practice is my favourite. We got to skip the last 2 periods on Monday, Tuesday and yesterday. We got to skip 4 periods today. Drama practices have become my highlight of those days. I couldn't stand those remarks I get from some peeps in class. I get to be who I really am in practice and I'm happy there.

Parents are not home. Went to mum's hometown to send seeds there. I'm sure my parents are having a great time time, without us. And back here in the house, where 3 monkeys live now, without any supervision, are wrecking the house. Wait, nono. We're not doing that. Everyone's minding their own business actually. Kel's in his room, Jo watching the television and I'm here, minding my own business too. The 2 have school, those butts, while I am going to school tomorrow for drama practice.

I think I'm done saying all I want. I feel that there's something that's missing but I cannot recall. Oh well.

Heart, Ee Laine.

No comments: