Saturday, March 8

Thrive?

Awoke with a slight headache and some pain in the eyes. Finally after struggling awhile in bed, I finally woke up. Without brushing my teeth and washing my face, I switched on the computer and now here I am on my blog writing a post. I'm still feeling a little tired here. Wish to go back to my bed.


Mankind should never just survive, we got to thrive.

My inspiration of the day, early in the morning. When my friend told me this, I had to write this down. Isn't it true, that we have to thrive everyday? Everyday is a chance to improve ourselves and more forward. When you face obstacles, stop and solve them instead of sweeping them under the carpet and more forward. Sometimes you've to stop and think and analyze, have you gone forward, or have you actually went backwards? Thrive to your best in everything you do, because you can change today but tomorrow might not come for some of us. And I think it's time for me to more forward now, and for most of us too.

I just found out that Easter rally won't be held on the 28th anymore. It has been posponed to the 4th of April. Argh.. The banner's not approved YET, the preparations are not fully done YET and everything pretty messed up right now. Oh well.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: