Monday, March 10

ABRSM Theory Exam.

Struggled to wake up this morning for my theory exam. The thought of even waking up to go for my exam sickened me. I just wanted to lay there on my bed and think of him.

I got up at around 7.45 and waited for my brother to come out from the showers and got ready. I took awhile to get dress, then got down to eat breakkie and called mum. Mum dropped me off at the Sri Permata, where I was taking my exam again this year, and I went to find for the classroom I was taking my exam in. At 8.50, we had to be in our exam rooms and be seated. So we waited patiently till it was 9 to start.

BUT..... I waited.. and waited.. and waited.. and waited..

AND

The invigilator finally told us that our [those taking Grade 6] papers were not here yet. I was like "What the?!" Seriously, it was already like 9.10. Like hello?! What kinda system is this. When the papers came, I got a photo stated one. I paid like 200+ to sit for my paper and I got a photo stated one. Argh.. Whatever lar..

After I finished my paper, I was practically skipping. Haha.. Finally over. I just hope the results would be ok.

It has been a long day, but it's not going to end yet, until after my Chinese tuition. Sigh. Oh well.. I'm running late for tuition now. See ya peeps.

OHHH!!! I almost forgot! Drama's still on! Got the new scrip! =D Might get the main lead. BIG FAT MAYBE. Worth a try. =)

Heart,
Ee Laine

No comments: