Saturday, March 22

It has been in and out non-stop for me for the last 2 days. My school's Christian Fellowship had a "paint the banner drive" [I like to call it that] for our Easter Rally banner on Thursday. It's done! Thank you to all on behalf of all the Easter Rally committee,for those who came and help. Wouldn't have finished it if it weren't for you guys. Sorry I had to leave early. I had tuition. And.. The Camry arrived that day too. Finally, after the long wait.

and due to some peeps saying it ain't safe, I've decided to take it out. I'm sure you've seen one.

After I had my tuition, went for Vicky's party in her oh-so-beautiful house. I didn't snap any picture because my phone was almost out. Man, should have charged my phone. Anyway, the party was, great. I'm going to say it as many times as possible. It was the best, so far. While everyone was waiting for the last game to be prepared, the "food testing" game, Benedict stole the limelight. He was just playing away on the piano. Good stuff, Jasmine would say. Well, the rest of the party, I need to be inspired to be writing it all out, sadly, I am not inspired at the moment. Sorry.

Well, went to 1U yesterday and met up with Vicky again. We ate at Ms Read. Brunch or lunch? I don't know. Brunch for me and lunch for her I guess. We had hot chocolate with marshmallows. It's so rich that it's so nice! and Sheppard pie. It has a top covering of mash potato, which is really delicious.


After that, we headed to a CD shop, Vicky wanted to get some stuff, then we went hunting for a ballet pumps for me *all smiles* We went to quite a few shoe shops but couldn't find one that's nice. Then finally I came to one and finally settled on buying this one! It's a beauty too!

Anyway, I'll be missing from the blogging realm for awhile now. Can't update too often. Won't be having so much time to blog anymore. Oh well.

Heart, Ee Laine.



No comments: