Friday, December 7

My.Week.

Almost everyday, I wake up every morning to find my house empty and deserted[except the maid in the house]. It gives me a lonely feeling inside of me that I can't seem to push away even though finding someone else to talk with. But I'm off to camp on Monday and I hope that feeling would go away.
Just last night we had our Alpha party over at Adrian Lee's condo. It was Fun! I enjoyed bbq-ing. It was raining while we were bbq-ing so imagine us all holding umbrellas and torch lights and bbq-ing[because there wasn't any light around the bbq pit]. Pictures coming up soon, so you you guys have to wait until I get the pictures from Michelle. Though it was raining, it was still hot over at the bbq pit. After everything, we had photo session. LoL. Here are a few.


Adrian[Boss], Stoning Gab, and I

Kerby with his drink, Emmy with Pringles, greedy Joel with his the whole bottle of 100 Plus and me with my potato topped with sour cream and my spoon with sour cream *all smiles*.

Haha. I didn't get the bunny ears.

I just squeezed in just in time for my face to be taken. Hehehe.Aww man, John Yee! Did you have to do that?! Jonathan Chuah, Gab and I.
1..2..POSE!
Guess who?

That's all for Alpha party for now. Have to wait awhile for more pictures.

Have a fun and safe trip in Aussie. I'm here missing you. *smiles*

Heart,
Ee Laine.

1 comment:

Stephenwhacked said...

I'm missing you too. You know that. Hugs.

Love,
Slowmo.