Wednesday, December 26

My Chaotic Timetable

It has been sleeping at 1am and waking up at 11 for the past 6 days. It was because of the Christmas production rehearsals. My timetable has been so upside down that my character has been a bit funny too. Haha. Those who have been with me during the production should know. Though it was really tiring, it was also fun overall being part of our church's Christmas production. Lots of pictures were taken backstage. It will be posted on facebook shortly.

This year was my first year joining the Christmas production so it was an eye opening experience for me. I had mixed emotions on the last night of our production. I was happy it was FINALLY over but I was sad that I wasn't going to see my fellow choir mates twice a week anymore in practices. I've met quite a few older people who were really friendly throughout our 2 months of practices. We shared quite a few happy moments during our choir practices which I would definitely miss.

And I would wanna specially thank Daniel Wong and Darren Here and also Se-Ken for sending me for practices. Especially Dan Wong la anyway and also Joel Wong and Ng Salby that has taken good care of me and also all my beloved friends[sorry, I'm not about to name it all, so yea].

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all! [well, it's not too late]

Heart,
Ee Laine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i agree that you have a funny characteristic. =P Yeah, usually christmas production is tiring. However, it is already ended. Now we're looking forward for new year. Hope you have great time ahead. =)

Laine =] said...

Oh really? Haha.. Yea, I'm glad I survived through it. I'm not exactly looking forward for next year. I liked this year but thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

you're welcome, my dear..always a pleasure :P see you tom!

Laine =] said...

I'm not going to youth. In Penang. remember? I guess you're at church now. =)