Friday, December 14

Sal's Surprise Party + H.U.G.E. Camp

On the 9th of December 2007, it was Salby Ng's surprise party at her house. It was AWESOME. I'll put all the pictures in facebook soon when my Internet is working properly, or you could go to Lauranne's.
Sal, Emmy, Lauranne.
It was Joel's turn after that.
Emmy and I with our cupcakes. Just randomness.
Same as the above.
Sal and I.
All of us with our cupcakes.
Then the next day, I was off to camp. H.U.G.E. camp. I was rooming with the 3 best person I can ever ask for, Julia, Katrina and Lisa. It has been a wonderful 4days and 3 nights camp with them and a few other new friends I've made. The speakers were fantastic. Those who were considering to go and decided to bail out last minute, you guys really missed it! Well, there's still next year.
I came back from camp yesterday feeling physically tired because I haven't been having 8 full hours of sleep for the past 5-6 days. The max was 5 hours. I thank God I'm home because I missed my bed so much. I missed having long bath and I missed my room. I missed mum's home cooked food. I miss my parents, my brother and irritating my sister. LoL. All those feelings are gone now! Woot!
For those who don't know, Ben Ong is flying off tomorrow morning. Early morning. So if you read this before 9-9.30 tomorrow morning [15/12/07], do call and wish him goodbye at least.
Heart,
Ee Laine
troubled lil girl

No comments: