Sunday, December 16

16/12/07

It has been a hectic month for me. Been trying to finish my Grade 6 theory syllabus in a year and there is Christmas production too. But our of the many many things I have to do. I still find time going online. Funny. My mum would kill me if she knew about my work load. LoL. I haven't been able to catch up with a few of my old friends, I hope you all would forgive me. It has been pleasant and yet painful this year, but I survived and I thank God for that. Without his help and grace, I'm sure I would have fallen long long time ago. and I thank God for those who have been by my side through thick and thin, without you guys, I wouldn't be who I am today.

I hope Joel gets well soon. He said he's better too. Keep your prayers coming! Pray for Tab too, she's sick after coming back from H.U.G.E. camp. Do Pray for Calvary Church's Christmas production too. =)

I don't think I'll be updating anytime soon, so be patience.

Heart,
Ee Laine

No comments: