Thursday, December 27

Reached My Destination

I've just reached G hotel not long ago. Well, my uncle got us[we're staying together] an executive suite for us, that's located on the executive floor. Well, there's an executive lounge too, that's where I am now, blogging. There's some finger food and beverages. Not too bad. I can't write much for now, I've to go back to the room to get ready for a dinner I'm attending later. There's another one tomorrow.

Julia,
I would like to say I'm sorry I won't be there when you'll be flying off to Sarawak for NS. I would really wanna be there and I hope you guys had fun today in 1U. I bet I missed a lot =) Well, see ya soon girl!

I'm glad you'll be home today. After 3 weeks in Aussie. Hope I get to see you soon though. =)

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: