Tuesday, November 13

Last 2 Weeks

It was our Beloved Youth Pastor's birthday, Pastor Steven Kum on the 3rd this month. They had some small party[kinda] for pastor but I didn't take much of a photo. Just me doing something stupid. Yes, Ben's idea anyway.
My tongue sticking moment.
That's Kimberly at the background sticking out her tongue too.
__________________________________________________
Here's the picture I promised you HuiYi. Trip to the Hospital to visit Min.

Here's the other one. With my hair permed.

Memories not to be forgotten with Min.

__________________________________________________

I just had my haircut yesterday, after so many months. It's until my shoulder. I actually wanted to cut shoter but it's going to be a problem when I go back to school so I decided not to in the end. It's not that bad, as I had feared. Here's a snap of my new haircut. My head feels so much lighter right now. LoL. and I don't have to use so much of shampoo anymore.

Heart, Ee Laine.

No comments: