Saturday, December 15

KLIA Trip

I didn't know saying goodbye to someone you knew for years was so hard. It didn't feel anything when we reached the airport. We were all so tired and blur and some were also happily laughing away in their own little world.


Darren Yeong, Joshua Kanesan, Tabita, Katrina, Julia, Daniel Teo, Salby, Joel Wong, Emmy, Claryn, Brian, Shawn Sham, Oliver, Ben's family and I were there to sent him off this morning at the airport. We didn't feel anything until it was time for him to depart. I felt this sad feeling, knowing that your good friend would be leaving, just right in front of your eyes. When he took turns hugging everyone, I felt my tears coming. Well, to cut the long story short, we cried and we stayed there for awhile crying. As much as guys like to run away from the fact that they do cry sometimes, you can't run away from the fact that you'll miss your best buddie you've had for years, even it's only for a year.

Heart,
Ee Laine

No comments: