Thursday, June 4

Christian Fellowship Camp

Just camp back from CF camp yesterday. Was great but unfortunately came back with quite a few ulcers and a very tired body. Nevertheless was touched by God! It was held in Seminari Theologi of Malaysia, STM for short. It was an exciting 3days and 2nights with all the other campers. Our Pastor for the camp was Ps. Steven Wong from Segamat. He was great. He brought with him a few of his church members and we definitely gave them a taste of CHS CF didn't we?

Reached our camp site and our room! With luggage, my bag, a guitar and a sleeping bag. I almost died carrying it to the 4th floor.
My team! We're blue team. With our prize. I love you all!
We're all crazies!Wen Min-AHHH!!!Presenting to you... Egg Tarts!Bite!My crazy worship leader. He loves posing. Dearies Aaron & CallieAaron Ng Jin Ting.Let's get crazy!
Lala-ness. 0-6.
All hail "king" Aaron.Laine- "Hello? Where's everyone?!"
Playing with the walkie talkie!

I have a few pictures on talent night but there aren't so good. Will get some from the others and post it up later perhaps. Thanks Chia Lit for teaching me a few things from camp and also all the camp committees. Our hard work and dedication definitely paid off. Last but not least I wanna thank God for being there and helping us throughout the whole camp. Wouldn't have been a success without Him. Amen!

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: