Tuesday, June 30

30/06/2009

June 2009 is coming to an end and I had a blast this whole month! With my birthday and all the other birthdays around. Stupid little surprises and most of all, laughter and cries that will definitely will not be forgotten. Throughout my exam period, it has surprisingly brought my classmates and I closer. I find this odd yet comforting. Funny how people come together under really unusual circumstances sometimes. *big hugs* I wanna hug you girls and squeeze you all tight together until you scream at me for air! x) hehe.

I am back to reading story books again. Can be stuck in my beanbag for hours to just finish one book. I'm no bookworm. Just an eager reader! Just finished Black Book of Secrets by F.E. Higgins 2 Saturdays ago and the Hunger Games yesterday. Next book on my list will be Darkside by Tom Becker. Then perhaps The Shack by William P. Young. Can't wait to finish them. Until then, I won't be here much.

=)

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: