Saturday, May 30

Treasure Hunt & Dinner

Feeling a wee-bit hyper today. Ok maybe wee-bit is an understatement, so it's VERY hyper. Had a treasure hunt in CA's today. Went to Bangsar for the hunt. I was crazy, that explains me in the picture. We had 10 task to do and we split up so we could finish up more in less time. So Gabriel and I decided to take up the book challenge. Find the book Alchemist and take a picture with it. Hell we got chased out of MPH alright. Apparently there was a "No Photos" in front of MPH. Sorry, I didn't spot it. Gabriel was quite down after that incident. Sigh, don't take it so personally Gab. He said he would never come back to Bangsar Village ever again. I'll see if he really ever won't go back there.

By Kel. Look at Gab's sad face and Eric looking at me as if I'm a lunatic.
The fun never ends! For me at least.

We didn't win, but it's ok. I actually had some fun running around. Haha. i enjoyed the running around. Makes me feel like a 6 year old again. *bright smile*


Just had family dinner and mum cooked again. All her yummy and awesomely awesome dishes. Dinner was to celebrate my uncle's and my birthday. We have the same birthday according to the Chinese calender so we normally celebrate that together. Was really tired from the treasure hunt this afternoon so mostly was on the sofa chatting and watching tv with my cousins. My cousin tried to smear cream on my face from the cake but failed. Slow! I loved the cake ;) and I was blessed with cash again this year.
It was durian cake this year.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: