Saturday, June 20

Yesterday was no surprise. Natalie said it right in my face "Where's the cake? Go get it now?" to Germaine. I was expecting something of that sort also because they already made it too obvious to be missed. Thanks once again, especially Nat who went through all the trouble to get the cake for us. Anyway, thank you all for celebrating with us and all your singing had definitely made my yesterday! I thank God for all the Cfers I know and all the love and care that you all have showered upon me, I appreciate it. From, chi lat Ee *winks*


The shared cake =)
Sooo..... Let's start! Happy birthday to *inhales deeply*
Lie Kiet. 1st

Shu Min. 17thChee Yan. 19thAaron. also the 19thJune. Today itself! 20thWen Min. 22ndMatthew Huang. 24th
and I myself! 24th too&

John Koon! 21st


Heart,
Ee Laine.






No comments: