Wednesday, June 10

Christian Fellowship Camp 2

Continuation from the previous post. Just a few more pictures I stole from Wen Min *sorry sorry but I had to because I love them!*

Chia Lit and I posing. For a "commercial" apparently. Lol!
"Oh leafy, please hide me!"Laine *whispers whispers*. Aaron *thinking* Laine is a nut, what nonsense is she speaking?
Let it go!
Lil' kids in the playground ;) did you guys realise that the slide was practically falling apart?
CHS CF Camp 09' Committees
Wai Leem looks like superman getting ready to fly. Jo Fan asked me why I didn't lend him my superman shirt. No way man! It was a present.


B.Row - Thong Ding, Jo Fan, Vivien, Ee Laine, Wai Leem, Germaine, Lie Yang, Grace Tan, Natalie Yap, Chia Lit, Aaron Ng, Shu Min
F.Row - Ms. Toh, Pn. Lan, Chee Yan & Yu Song (first aid peeps, inseparable), Hong Ken.

pictures from Min's camera.
Thanks.
=)

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: