Sunday, October 26

Well, as you all know I am currently in Singapore. Staying in with the Wong Bruhn family. On my nephew's MacBook updating now and you will not believe this, my nephew is only 8 this year and he owns a Mac. Apparently when my cousin subscribed for the internet, they got the Mac for free. How amazing is that? I so wanna migrate here man. First time using a Mac. It's pretty cool. 


Was out this morning with the Wong Bruhn family. Went to Jurong East Swimming Arena. It's somehow like a smaller version of our Sunway Lagoon back in PJ. Entry fee is only 2 dollars for adults and 1 dollar for children. It was sunny here today so it was packed with people. Now we're all back at the house. That's pretty much how half my day was.

Louise is asleep. How adorable. 


Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: