Friday, October 24

Birthdays.

So many peep's birthday this week...

First and foremost, Germaine Ch'ng, a.k.a. germ germ, who turned 15 just 2 days
ago. I'm so awfully sorry I totally forgot your birthday and I'm sorry I wasn't even present in school [yes because I was sick!]. Anyway, it has been an exciting year with you around. Gosh, all the lame jokes you make with Callie [I do contribute to them sometimes] , I can practically die man! Haha.. May you continue to grow in the Lord and be more like Him.Happy Belated 15th again!


Germ & I in CF room.


Next in tow is Swea-t Ching. My first form 1 friend back when I was in 1C1, well besides the ones I know. Happy early birthday. You turn 15 tomorrow. Plus 1 to your current age and I hope you add more "liao" into you too. You know what I mean. *winks* Have a great birthday!


Happy early birthday to dear Ben Jin too, who will be turning 21[!] on the 27th! So glad for you!! I hope you would do less stuntman stuff as you grow a year older! xP God bless!!

Love you peeps,
Ee Laine.

No comments: