Thursday, October 30

Life , so unpredictable.

Not too long ago one of my friend was diagnosed with leukemia. I was devastated when I heard about it. He is only 17 and yet he had to suffer like this.

This made me realised how life can be so unpredictable. One moment you can be that happy & healthy person and before you know it, you're down with this sickness that cannot be cured. I mean, it could happen to anyone of us. It's just so scary even to think about it. Of course I cried and all, but mum told me there is not much I could do. No point crying for him but I could pray for him. I took mum's advice and prayed for him. The doctor said he didn't have long to live, but we all refused to believe so.

Now, he's recovering and is doing very well. He can even jump, or so he says. Now I understand why they say nothing is impossible for God and also how powerful prayers can be. Amen! I believe that it was a miracle.

I'm so glad I learnt something from all this. Always keep an eagle eye out. You might not know you might just learn a valuable lesson the next moment. *winks*

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: