Sunday, October 19

Gabee and Joannaaaa!

Joannaaaaaaaaaa Wong Kae Ling!

Happy belated birthday dear!! How does it feel turning 15 eh? I'm sure it was great and to top it off, PMR was over. I can't seem to find your sleeping picture in my computer. Must have misplaced it. Shucks. Anyway, I love you!! We must gather all those who went to Mr. Clemmy with us to go out one day. That's like compulsory ok! No options at all. =)

-----------------------------------------------

Gab, me and Vern on the bus to HUGE camp.


Gabee!


Happy 15th dude!! I guess you have grown physically, mentally, spiritually AND emotionally for the past 3 years. I have seen you grown from a quiet boy into a more open and approachable guy you are today. Am proud of you! Glad to have met you in CW, with the other 5 nut cases [you guys know who are you]. Continue to grow in the Lord and do not be easily discouraged!

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: