Saturday, October 18

PMR OVER!

WOOT!!

As you all know from the title above that I have indeed finished my Penilaian Menengah Rendah, PMR for short. If you have no idea what that is, it's just an exam all Malaysians who are 15 sit, not those who attend international schools mind you, only those in government and private schools.

Anyway, I'm through with any exams now. It's par-tay time! I'm really glad it's over. It's such a relief that I have like at least a few weeks of bumming and fun before mum will start nagging for me to be useful in the house =) oh well, better learn to savour every moment.

I have this weird feeling that I have grown up. Funny but true. I mean, I have finally finished 3 years of high school. That was quick. It felt like just last year, I was only 12. After this year, it's serious business, but I'm sure looking forward to it.

To all who know that I'm a nut, watch out.

p/s- I passed my theory exam this time, Thank God.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: