Friday, February 22

Untitled.

Sometimes, I feel like no one understands me. I don't talk and think like a 15 sometimes *yes I have my kiddo moments but still*. People say I'm special, yes, but sometimes it's hard to believe when my friends my age don't understand me. It frustrates me but I can't blame them, they don't go through what I go through, and I'm not boasting anything here. But I thank God for older friends who have been there for me, guiding me, listening to me complain, shouting, whining, crying. Through it all, I am always reminded that God is always with me, through tears or joy. And only He truly understands me.

To hold on and fight till you truly finish the competition is a hard thing, but it's worth it at the end of it all. I hope this helps someone out there in need.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: