Saturday, February 16

Mama's Meals.

I love my mum's food. It's superb. My relatives often come over to my house for dinner to eat during the festive seasons and obviously there was one last week, on Chinese New Year eve.

Chinese New Year Eve Dinner.

What was served? These were..

Lou Sang time!


Prawn. It's yummy. =)
Just me taking pics of my aunt and uncles eating. Wait, there's more below.
Of my uncle, daddy and mummy. Uncle and dad-Business talk.
This is what dad does when he tries to be funny. Worth trying though.

left-right: Alex looking so blur, Jo too engrossed with her food, Kel trying to smile and eat at the same time, Auntie Lucy who didn't notice me taking it and my uncle who looks the best in this picture.

Alex's place. So dirty, but his is already not too bad, the others were far more worse then this.

THE plate. Where you put the bones.

It's fun taking shots without people noticing. Like the above and below. It's entertaining for me. Haha.

DO NOT BE FOOLED!
He might look like one who can play but he know nuts about piano.


That was Chinese New Year eve dinner. Well, I'm sure everyone had an awesome Chinese New Year. Even if you didn't, I'm sure you were richly blessed by your relatives *winks*.

Heart,Ee Laine.

No comments: