Tuesday, February 5

Frustration and Happiness. =]

There was an audition for a play that was held on the 24th of last month entitled "The Wrath of Orlanth". I decided to go for the audition, although feeling very sure that I won't be in any part of the whole play because there were so many experienced ones there. I overcame my fear[thanks Wai Leem!] and went in front and did my audition. I'm glad to announce that I passed my audition! Congrats to Benedict Hew, Fareen, Wen Min and Shu-Mei who are also part of the whole crew.

I awake to a very sleepy morning and was not in a very good mood. After assembly, we found out that there was spot check for all Form 3 students. The way the prefects handle the bags were horrible. For one thing, they weren't respecting the owner's things. They were throwing it all over the floor. I hate that my books were unrespected. And the other thing was, the prefect that check me not only asked me to take off my shoes, she even asked me to take my socks off. How pathetic is that?! I mean, nobody else took their socks off.

During lunch, I was complaining it to mum. She agreed with what I said. I can't do much but forgive them, those who poured my bag's content all out on the floor.

Anyway, I'm off to tend my homework. =)

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: