Thursday, January 24

Updates.

Here are a few updates since the post.

12th Jan '08 Sat
Guess what peeps? I was bitten by my own dog. It was my fault, yes I admit it but I'm not going to explain what happened. Haha.. Go ahead and be curious. =)

20th Jan '08 Sun

Met up with Eu Kin who was back from Aussie, Tjun Kit who claims he has grown sideways, Daryl who is still ever adorable and Jun Leng *how am I to describe you la girl?*. We met up, ate our lunch and it was fun all the way till we got home. Jun Leng and I beat the guys in pool. We won Daryl, do not deny it. =P It was great seeing Eu Kin after 3 long years. Haha. First reaction when I saw him was "Hey Eu Kin, how're you? *pinch his cheeks and ruffles his hair and smiles* Well, it was yet another success outing by me. Someone has to do the calling, you know. Here are some funny pictures.

Starring, Tjun Kit,
Ee Laine and Eu Kin, *just for laughs*
see, no harm done,
Tjun Kit.
Jun Leng,
and Daryl in this blur picture[with the lillipop]. We're all nuts. =)
Waiting for our turn.
Eu Kin doing his "thing" and at the same time modeling for Kipling.
Cam whores.
After a game of pool, we decided to head to Starbucks. This picture was captured using my phone's camera timer. It was so long and we though it was taken but then we were all laughing by then. This was the outcome.
Here's a nice one.[Taken by one of the staff]. We gave up on taking it ourself.
Another without Tjun Kit. Haha.. Sorry dude.
After that, I was bored, so I snapped a picture while he was making a phone call.

23rd Jan '08 Wed

It was Kel Vin's and Brian Chong's surprise birthday. Can't say it was all bad and can't say it was all that well, but it was fun. I can't seem to upload the few pictures taken. I'm sorry. =) I'll get it done as soon as I have time.

I've been keeping this post in my draft for awhile. sorry peeps. =)

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: