Friday, January 11

First week.

First week of school is over, it's the first week because last week wasn't counted, it was only 2 days.

Well, Highlight of the week was our English teach, Pn. Shanti, asked Hui Yi to become her "book collector". Oh my word. I tell you, it sounds so cheap, like she's her slave or something. Other subject teachs would call them their Representative, not "book collector". Hui Yi was so furious when teach called her that. LoL. Could see by her face expression she hates being called that. Well, the other event are either too unimportant or I just hate it too much to repeat it here.

"Ben, are you on the way here now? Have you left church? Where you now?"
My usual conversation with ben on Friday nights before he left to US. Haha.. Now that he's gone, he says he misses those supper sessions with Kat, Ju[who is currently in Sarawak for NS], Kel, Dan, with Serene at times and I. Those were the times man. This is for Ben. I'm just rubbing it in. It's Friday night. Have fun missing us there. LoL.

I would like to share my top 10 things I wanna achieve/have/get this year, well, because I felt like it.
1st, I wanna get a distinction for my Grade 6 theory exam.
2nd, I wanna get at least 7A's in my coming PMR.
3rd, I wanna get a new digital cam. For personal use.
4th, I wanna get a new school bag.
5th, I wanna get a laptop. Hoping for one but I highly doubt so anyway.
6th, I wanna get a new wardrobe. Which is also another kinda not going to happen thing because my wardrobe is built in.
7th, I wanna get a new sunglasses.
8th, I wanna get a new jacket.
9th, I wanna get a new pair of jeans.
10th, I wanna get a new perfume.

That's my 10 top list for now. It may change from time to time.

Watch ya diet Ben, you're putting on weight. It's obvious. ;)

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: