Friday, May 22

2 purpose in writing this,

one - I'm happy.
two - I'm angry.

Let's start off with what I'm happy. Good news then the bad news right? Don't we always?

I just got back my Grade 7 ABRSM theory exam results. Why I'm happy? Because I actually got much more than I ever expected. I was expecting a barely passed but by God's grace and mercy(even my teacher said that), I obtained a Merit!
Okok. Nothing to shout about I know but I just cannot contain my joy so I had to write it out.
Besides that, I just got back my National Postal Bible Knowledge Quiz 2009. Guess what? I got a 76%. It was much better than I expected it to be too. I have been taking it every year since form 1 and I have never gotten this good. Definitely by God's blessing! Amen!

Moving on, it's about some peeps who just won't co-operate. I'm like *ARGH!!!!!! Goodness gracious why do you not get it!* but yet on the outside I'm keeping my coolness. I'm not pointing my fingers so please do not take this personally. Nevertheless, I can't help it if you think I'm talking about you. Oh please kill me because I can't stand this anymore. I'm facing a dilemma, to tell or not to tell, to do or not to do. I don't ask much, just your ears and your co-operation. I beg you, please please please!

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: