Saturday, December 20

Back And Sick.

Hello, to anyone who reads my blog. First and foremost, I'm really awfully sorry for not updating for the past 1 month. I have been so busy shifting house and I didn't have Internet connection for a solid 2 weeks.

Anyways, was back from youth camp 2 days ago. Fell sick in camp, and am still not feeling well till now. How horrible.

Camp was exciting, but not quite what I expected it to be. The game of life planned out for us was really cool. Sessions by Pastor Jeremy Steward were great! Worship sessions were awesome too. Our meals were not too bad. Accommodation was pretty ok. Aside all that, I know that God's presence was very real in each session and throughout the whole camp.

Cow & I.
Jonathan Chuah.
Three musketeers!
Hyper kids.
Jesus did!
"Why isn't anyone coming through?" You there!I just sat at the beach, speechless.Right.
I present to you, a smiling Adrian Chew!The hoodie gang.

The remaining pictures will be posted up on facebook. =)

Though there were many things disturbing me during camp, God managed to touch me. Above all, He is ever faithful and I will be ever grateful to Him.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

It's my 100th post this year!

No comments: