Wednesday, November 19

Sixsome!

Went out with the other 5s' today. It was total bliss! The last time we hung out together was 2 years ago! Can you believe it?

We lunched at Shushi Zhan Mai. As usual, Vern was an embarrassment to all of us, which meant fun too. I was once again reminded of how much fun we had when we were still in CW. Our teachers throwing glances at us every time we made too much noise, or when we were directing heaps of questions at teacher. Those were the days man, and today, I felt like I was 12 years old again. You guys are the awesomemest peeps in the world! Though we may grow up and go our separate ways, I hope our friendship would overcome our big differences. I guess without you guys, my CW days would not have been so entertaining and full of laughter. There is nothing more that I could ask when I have you guys by my side. =)


Vern and I.
Our side of the table. Ivan, Esther and I.The other side. Rachel, Gabriel and Jonathan. Stupid boy pointing at me. LoL.
Me being me. Yes i got my hair cut, for those who didn't know. Thanks for all the compliments and if you think otherwise [like my siblings], well too bad.=P


We watched Madagascar 2 - Escape To Africa after lunch. It was so hilarious! I think this is the best animated movie I have ever seen so far and I fell in love with it. If you asked me to watch it again, I would!

Heart,
Ee Laine.


No comments: