Sunday, December 28

Reality Check.

By now I'm sure all of you know that our PMR results are coming out in 2 days time from today. I'm freaking out. Yes, freaking out. I have been so lost in my holidays that I don't wanna come back to reality. The fact that I am going to take my exam results and that determines what stream I will be going next year, which is only a few days away, is indeed very scary.

I haven't done much during the holidays. Have been very busy shifting house and entertaining my relatives who were over and the house warming party just 2 days ago. I guess it's time to come back from lala land now. Have to start getting into the mood of going back to school. It's back to waking up at 6am every morning for me. How torturous. Oh well.......

All the best to all the whom are taking their results on Tuesday too..

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: