Saturday, November 8

CFers

This post is dedicated to all my CF friends [Ha! See,I'm even using CF colour. LoL]. Anyways, I just wanna say I'm going to miss all you wacky dudes during the hols. To those who have graduated from school.... I'M GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS TOO!!! I appreciate everything that you guys have taught me throughout this whole year. From Hari Gerko to this year's SPM National Bible Knowledge Quiz. They were great experiences altogether. You guys have definitely left your marks behind! Below are a few of my nutty friends,

BEHOLD!


Cal-lie Fool & another nut
[L-R] En Wei using Aaron's phone. Grace on the guitar. Aaron Ng.
Let the picture speak for itself. Gosh Aaron, this is school man! Joshua at the end of the picture.
Germ with her phone. Too absorbed in what's she doing.

Haha... We're all nuts. I guess you can say we keep our CF moving everyday. Rock on peeps.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: