Tuesday, July 22

My Family?

My mum, a decent woman when she's not going around barking at everyone at home. Recently, she has been losing her temper so often that it is so hard to even be at home. It is really unpleasant to be at a home when you always get scolded when you did not do anything wrong. She has been really spoiling every waking moment of my life. 

My dad? He, too has been losing his temper very often. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed anyone? But dad, he is still bearable. He jokes sometimes, well, at least he tries even though most of the time, it isn't funny at all. 

Kel. You are a pain in my butt, most of the time, but I love you, nevertheless. But do not take advantage of me, there's a limit to everything. Putting these all aside, you are a great brother. 

Jo. Small girl. As irritating a girl can get. A girl full of love for people and animals. She's a great girl too.

This is my family. As much as they can torture me, they are still my refuge and where I find hope and peace. Love you all.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: