Thursday, July 24

Cheer Up.

I find this picture really funny. Taken during Kane's party, birthday boy is the one in the middle. First of all, if you know them, one's pure Indian, one's a Chindian and the last one, my youth leader [sadly], is a pure Chinese. The rest, I'll just let the picture speak for itself. Picture paints a thousand words, doesn't it?
I realised that all the friends I hang out with, it's either that nonsense bunch, or that nonsense bunch or the other one... so on... They're really entertaining I must say. This bunch especially. =)


Kel got this from Ikea quite some time ago. I just played with it 2 days ago and decided I like this the best. If you can't see properly, the guy is on his knees, asking for whoever the woman is for her hand in marriage. Sorry, this is really random but I was really bored. BUT... I heart it!

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: