Thursday, May 1

There goes another month. Say hi to May, bye to April. Time waits for no man. By the time you know it, it'll be another new year.


It has been a pretty busy week for me. Rushing to meet the deadlines of 3 projects. Most of my time, I was either at home doing my homework or in tuition. I was so caught up with my projects that I even forgot to practice my piano. Gosh.


On the other hand, I really miss drama practice. Really really really do. Because of people like Vicky, Yee Sook, Benedict, Thanesh and Tik Lam who makes it happening. We still do meet up for lunch after school once in awhile. It's a good thing I guess. So I won't miss you all so much.

And you said you were coming,
but yet again you broke the promise you made.
Do you know how disappointed I am?
I guess you'll never know.

Heart, Ee Laine.


No comments: