Tuesday, May 27

It's so boring at home. Kel's not in, Jo's not in, mum's out, dad's out. Argh! I'm home alone! Ok fine, I must admit I LIKED it when I as home alone last week but there was something to look forward to. Now, the only thing I can look forward to is my books. Which is not exactly interesting at all. At least there's Hillsong United to look forward to right now. Can't wait! Kel's coming home tonight. Woohoo! Someone to talk and argue again, I'm sure more of arguing than talking. It usually is. That's what siblings are for, right?



And

Ong Chien Hsiang Benjamin, I clearly still cannot believe you aren't coming back. and also missing my birthday. I guess I'll see you in July when you come home and see what you got for me from over there. It better be good because you're missing my birthday. Till you call then.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: