Sunday, May 11

Tagged.

Thanks a lot Min, as if I have a lot of time in my hands. But, well, I'm doing this for you, nevertheless.


What is the most important thing in your life?
God.

Do you smoke?
Only butts smoke.

What is the latest gadget that you own?
I'm expecting an iPod Classic. In about 3 weeks time. So yea, counted.


Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Stephen.

What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
A tee.


Where do you wish to get married?
By the sea.

How many kids do you want?
2-3.

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Can't recall.


Name the lastest book that you bought.
Haven't bought any books lately.

What is your full name?
Tan Ee Laine

Do you prefer your mother or father?
Mum?

Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Hm.. Mum's second brother.

Do you do your own laundry?
The maid does them.

The most exciting place you want to go?

Well, before I die, would wanna go to Paris. After I do, I wanna go to heaven.

Hugs or kisses?
Both would be nice.

Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-she loves God,
-she's a pain sometimes,

-she's super hyper,
-she loves swimming,
-and I guess she loves me too.



Things I am passionate about
-God,
-my ministry in church,

-singing,
-my blog. As weird as it seems.

Things I say too often
-Oh my word,
-Butt,

-Whatever.

Books I’ve read recently
For one more day.

Songs I could listen to over and over again
More than a love song by Augustana.

Things I learned last year
There was many, below are a few of them.
-True friends are one of the best presents you can get.
-Ask and you shall receive.
-Give and it shall be given unto you.

Peeps I wanna tag
-Benjamin Ong.
-Gabriel Chong.
-Kenny Ng Cheng Yong.
-Joanna Wong Kae Ling.
-Thong Zhen Yang.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: