Saturday, May 19

What a week.

My week started out "awesome". On Tuesday, I had to call my mum to school to pick me up because my stomach was aching really badly. Thank God mummy came. I was really in pain alright. Can't blame the girl. The best thing was, I didn't have to eat school food. Yay! I ate good food. Nice right? Haha.. Better than all me buddies in school. Sorry you couldn't join me. =p The Lower Sixers are back to school.. Oh.....

Wed was teacher's day. I Had to be at school by 6.30[for lm duty] and had to wake up at 5.30 to get ready. I was half asleep while in school but I did have fun making fun of my friends in school that day. 2 of my friends followed me home that day. We went back to our former school[no idea why, to see old friends actually] then went to ss2. The day ended and I was happy to crawl back to my nice warm bed and wake up the next morning fully energised.

Thursday was a boring day. I slept a lot in class. That day passed by in a blur. I was glad the school was over when the last bell rang off. Went back to my trans porter's car and got back home at 7.15 to bathe then eat my dinner.

Friday.. One of my favourite days. I enjoyed part of today. I didn't enjoy waking up this morning at 9 because I wanted to sleep longer. I also didn't enjoy science period in science lab today. It was so noisy that I could hardly hear teacher and then I was having a headache. I enjoyed CF,English lesson[not because we had lesson, I like today because we were just discussing about our NIE project] and the walk back to the car. Finally, the weekend.

My exams are just around the corner. Gotta start studying. Oh well....

Heart
Ee Laine

No comments: