Thursday, May 31

trip back to Penang

Went back to that lil island on Monday and had loads of fun.. I'm a lil lazy to write, so I'll just put the pics in..

My brother taking picture of a dead jellyfish.. He couldn't help but be fascinated by it..
Watch the sunset before your eyes.
Just enjoying the beach. =)Fine dining restaurant. The only one up there in Batu Ferringhi[I think].
Just before dinner. One more for mua..The wine shelf.Haha.. The lil girl got fooled by me. Okay, for the camera right now.Watch me..and then she gets naughty.Last but not least, the baby boy![he's huge]


That's all for the Penang trip. I'll come back with more pictures when I get back from China. Hope you enjoyed them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whose foot is that???

Laine =] said...

my brother's. lol. who's this anyway?

Anonymous said...

a person whom u duno left a comment 4 u...damn cool

Laine =] said...

that's not cool alright you doink!