Saturday, December 23

Singapore.

21st
1st day in Singapore already go shopping. I slept 2 hours that morning and was trying to stay awake in the afternoon when we reached here. I was doing fine until that evening. That night we had a gathering dinner. After that, we went home to my cousin's house where we are staying. Although I was really tired, I couldn't sleep that night. It took me awhile to fall asleep.

22nd
It was a really long day ahead.My mum and I were shopping and came back with at least 10 plastic bags in our hands. We both came back with aching legs. My mum bought a few presents and I realised I haven't bought any. Well, I bought a few but I still got a long way to go to finish up my list. I hape I'll have time to buy all.

23rd
We were suppose to go to the theme park today but then it rained about 11 in the morning so we went to Ikea first to eat lunch. After that, we found out my cousin's husband was sick. Well, no choice but to go back. We came back about 4 in the afternoon. The kids went for a swim while I watch over them. We eat dinner at 7 in the evening. After dinner, my cousin took her husband to the clinic. There were many sick ppl and the smell of the clinic *phew*. Then we came back home. Yay! Home sweet home *not actually my home but the place when I'llbe crashing while I'm here*.

I wanna wish you all reading this a very Merry Christmas.

Heart
Ee Laine

2 comments:

Stephenwhacked said...

Good to hear that you're having fun there. Take care. =)

NinG said...

the last time i went s'pore was...when i was 5 i think..
and sry, i really dunno wats orchard street (XP not even sure i got this name correct..)