Thursday, December 7

Alone At Home With Myself.

I was left alone today at home after my brother went to play futsul. It was so lonely and scary in a way although its my own house. There was no electricity in my house today so I was left in darkness when it rained. Thank God my brother came back at about 4 when the electricity came back. I still didn't understand why he didnt came back earlier instead. That fella but it was really nice of him to buy me back lunch. Although i didnt feel hungry at all, I still ate what he had bough for me, my favourite. Now he's off to Bangsar Shopping Centre. I'm left alone again but look at the bright side, I wont be home all day tomorrow!

Goodbye! Have a wonderful time in Bali. =) you know who you are.

Heart
Ee Laine.

2 comments:

NinG said...

aiyah..could have tried filming Home Alone at that time..lol..

Joanna said...

EElaine I found your blog! :D