Monday, December 4

PreciousButForgotten.

The second most important thing in my life, my friends. Real friends are those who are with you no matter who you are or what state you're in. That's how I define real friends. Back when i was in primary school, I had real friends. I still do, but back then, it brings back a lot of bitter sweet memories. There's one friend of mine that caught me when i was thinking back those days. She had long straight hair, was pretty and had a smile that would make your day. She made my day when i was down and I would share my joy with her.

Then once i found out she way lying to me. It hurts knowing the truth sometimes. What hurt me the most was when she denied the truth. All i could do was cry to myself. Nothing else mattered that time. It gave me a very deep scar which took a long time to heal. Although we're still friends, we don't talk much anymore. I do respect what she did and I do forgive her.

What I missed most about my primary school years was my best friends. Ry-Ann Lim who is currently in DJ, Michelle Lee who is in Aussie right now, Ooi Jun Leng who is currently in i dont know what school, Tan Wen Min who is currently in Catholic High, Zai Lee and another guy friend which I forgot his name.

Heart
Ee Laine.

No comments: