Wednesday, September 17

The Luxe.

Currently reading The Luxe. The book is indeed alluring. I can't help but keep reading it page after page!

Oh my word, help me. Exam is so near and yet I haven't started studying. I feel that all the A's I'm hoping for is flying away in front of my eyes. Yes, I admit it's my fault I am not working hard at all for it but I can't bring myself to sit on my chair at my study table for at least 2 hours a day to study. Anyone has a better and more interesting way to study? Anyone? Not even one person? Man, I am so toast!

The Khoo family is coming over tonight for dinner. The Ho Lee family from South is not coming though. Sigh. Was so looking forward to see Elyssa and Shane [and also my supply of fruitips!]. Will see you dudes soon. Probably after my exams I'll go down South for a visit. Take care for now.

Heart,
Ee Laine

No comments: