Sunday, September 7

I have been so busy with everything else but my studies lately and my parents aren't really happy about that [like which parent would] because my PMR is just around the corner.

Have been trying so hard to think of something to write here, and I'm seriously out of juice I tell you. Anyway, we went to Modesto's in Hartamas for lunch few of our church members said it was nice so we went there and here's what we ate..
Mum's food. Some Pizza thing. Mushroom, cheese and tomato puree wrapped in dough. Superb.
Mum with her food.
My lasagna. Pretty small portion actually. I won't say it's bad, but I have tried better ones.
Kel's potato dumpling. I think it tasted wee bit weird. It's like eating dough with potato flavour in it. Ew.
And because Kel was still hungry, he ordered another pasta. Smoked Salmon. I hate fish. So too bad for me I didn't like it at all.

I didn't take dad's and Jo's because dad's was Kampung Fried Rice [hello?? we're in a western restaurant. can't blame him though, old habits die hard, right?] and Jo was too far away, so yea.


Here's a picture of Adrian Chew and I in the same shirt! We agreed on wearing it last Saturday and..
Tada!!
We couldn't get Chew to smile properly. This is the best out of the 4 or 5 pictures we took. Haha.. Smile more la Chew =)

Heart,
Ee Laine.


No comments: