Friday, September 4

TucKing

Went to 1U last Friday with King and Tuck to catch up. Without Jason, Ju and Kat this time round cause they couldn't make it =( Nevertheless, the 3 of us had a great time.

We went to Dave Deli's for lunch. Only I ate because they already filled their stomachs with Bak Kut Teh before coming. We were chatting, laming and cracking up while they "watched" me eat. I tell you, these guys can be comedians. Why don't you 2 go for tryouts eh? =)

After my lunch, we went to The Chocolate Lounge to chat some more. Had a very rich (too rich maybe) chocolate drink. I almost died drinking it after my intake of my lasagna for lunch.
However, I was a contented lil girl when I got home. Forget that I over-indulged that day. I won't be doing this in a very long time, I know.

King has caught the DSLR fever too it seems! Haha. With a D90 in hand taking pictures. Learnt a few new things on how to use some features too. Somehow his D90 looks more appealing than mine, I am yet to find out why.

Some pictures I stole from King.
While eating.Tuck!King, Tuck and I.

The next time we go out, we'll gather the whole "team"! In advance too of course.

=)

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: