Sunday, July 5

Was awaken by a really strong wind when the wind blew all my windows shut with a loud "thud" at 3.30 this morning. It was really scary somehow, the sound was really eerie and I couldn't sleep till 4 a.m. I was lying in my bed that half an hour wondering why was there a sudden strong wind when finally I got the answer to my question. It started raining. You know I though there would be some kinda tornado or some sort. How silly of me. I went back to sleep after that.

Ivan's birthday today, that friend who could not remember my birthday but insisted his to be remembered. What a friend you are. Anyway, blessed 16th you fool =)

Blessed 15th birthday to you too Jeremy Ang! Don't know you that well but it's great meeting you I must say. Keep your passion growing for God. Looking forward in serving with you more in CY.
Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: