Friday, January 2

Blessed 2009.

A new year means new beginnings. Yeah, I say that every year. Funny how time flies? Soon, Kel will be enrolling into college, I'll be finishing my final 2 years in high school and Jo will be attending high school in 2 years time. We're all growing up so quickly. Pretty soon Kel would be driving already, it's a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing is he need not depend on my parents to go everywhere and bad thing is, I will be seeing him less at home.


Indeed it has been an exciting year I must say. It has been a year of learning and growth for me. Through my troubled times, He has indeed been faithful and merciful. He constantly reminds me to be filled with His joy for only joy comes from Him alone. I do look forward to a new year. I don't know what's in stored for me this year but I know it's going to be another exciting year ahead.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: