Wednesday, August 13

Moved.

I must say, I have been absent from my lil bloggie for quite awhile now. Just had not been in the real mood to update it. Plus, my trial is just around the corner, gives me more reason not to use the computer for now.

There was something that really moved me just a few weeks back. A scene to be exact. I was with Gabriel in the 7-9 children's worship and when it came to worship, the children just lifted their hands and lifted their voice. Neither caring about how bad the music sounded, nor how the worship leader was singing. They just poured it all out.

The problem with US is that we grow up, learn how to improve on everything we want to satisfy ourselves that sometimes we forget WHO we worship. The God we worship, He does not care how bad we sound, or how the musicians play, He just wants our heart, to worship Him wholeheartedly. It is not easy, even I can testify to that, but what does the world mean when the world is just His footstool? He does marvelous things everyday, it's just that sometimes you are too preoccupied to ever know it is one.

Sometimes you learn things when you least expect. Always keep an eagle eye out.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: